Our Producst show:
How to install the elevator load sensor EWD-H-P1?
EWD-H-P1 elavator parts overload weighting device/elevator load
- This system is applicable to all elevators with movable car
platform in need of overload signals. This device is of extremely
high performance-price ratio. This appliance is to overcome the
inherent disadvantage of the mechanical overload switch and to
- Main Property:
- Working in a contact less and inductive way. No mechanical movement
itself. Being directly installed in the original place of overload
switch. No necessity of changing the mechanism of elevator car.
- Adopting strong inductive magnet, improving the anti-interference
of the system to the utmost.
- The electrical property is in compliance with the standard of the
International Electromechanical Commission (IEC).
- More accurately positioning, small overall size, easy installation
and adjustment, simple structure and low price.
This system weighs the elevator car load based on the principle of
the elastic deformation of movable elevator car platform caused by
loading with the HALL sensor measuring the change of displacement,
fulfilling the aim of load weighing.
- Installing Method:
- 1.Please refer to the above figure to install this device with the
connecting support (made by the customer himself) close to the
middle part of the car platform as near as possible.
- 2.Let the magnet adhesive on the car platform with the marking-face
right facing the induction point of the device.
- 3.Install and adjust this device so that the magnet on the car
platform aims at the center point of its upper face. Meanwhile,
assure the end face of this device in parallel with that of the
- 4.When elevator is of rated loaded, adjust this device up and down
to make the indicator just turn from dark to bright (or
oscillating), at this time, fasten this device and the adjustment
- The principle of system wiring:
Thanks for visit our product here,any interested,plz contact with